Serves as the primary contact for multiple customer engagements and foster long-term trusted partnerships.
- Manage overall implementation schedules and ensure methodology adherence.
- Proactively communicate customer success stories and project issues.
- Work extensively with the Relativity6 engineering and consulting teams to deliver world-class customer solutions
- Provide outstanding customer service and support
- Continuously improve existing tools and processes
- Influence product direction based on customer needs
- Desire to join an early stage company and meaningfully contribute to its future growth and success
- Understanding of data science concepts
- Spanish language competency
- Up to 20% travel
To be considered, please email resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Technical Account Manager Role